Also, a few tips if it’s your first time at SXSW courtesy of @rustysoma – served me well last year 🙂
2. If you’re there for the whole week, and you stay some place that has a kitchen (like the Residence Inn), go to Whole Foods, and stock up on healthy food for the week. At a minimum get some fruit and veggies, and maybe some breakfast cereal.
3. Take Vitamin B before going out! It really helps.
4. Bring Ibuprofen for the hangovers that will occur.
6. Be careful not to overdo it early in the week if you’re going to be there the whole week.
7. Don’t miss those morning conference sessions, there are some great ones.