Image via Wikipedia
• Tagging interesting articles or some relevant new story, then providing my tags as an RSS feed/Email Subscription for folks who’re interested in music industry stuff and want to follow what I’m reading each day.
• Tagging artist news, reviews and coverage with the artist’s name – then providing an RSS feed/Email Subscription for that artist so fans can be kept informed of news about their favorite artist.
• Subscribing to my peer’s del.icio.us RSS feeds – basically having other folks researching on the internet for me 🙂
These functions have been incredibly useful in connecting Penny and our artists to fans and people interested in what we do. I have a sneaking suspicion, however, that I’m not getting the most out of the service from label perspective.
If you’re a label, artist or manager, do you use del.icio.us to connect fans to your artists? And if so, what approaches do you take?
- Five Ways You Can Fall in Love With Tagging Again [via Zemanta]
- Seven Tips for Making the Most of Your RSS Reader [via Zemanta]